Safe Shopping Tips
How do I keep my account information secure?
• Use a different password for each site you visit.
• Do not store your passwords clearly on your computers and phones.
• Uncheck “remember password” when using a public computer.
• Your passwords should have a minimum of 8 characters including upper and lower case letters and numbers.
• Share your personal information in social media environments in a limited and careful manner.
• Change your password periodically.
How do I keep my devices secure?
• Protect your mobile phone with a biometric method such as PIN or fingerprint.
• Install the applications you install on your mobile phone from the official application repositories.
• Avoid installing software you don't need or from unverified sources.
• Disable hotspot connections when you're done.
• Use a strong password, even if it's your home computer.
• Install your computer's software and security updates in a timely manner.
• Use the most up-to-date version of the web browser you are using.
• Have up-to-date antivirus software on your computer.
• Make sure the network you are connecting to has the correct wifi connection.
• Change the predefined passwords you use with wireless network modems.
What should I know about fraudulent posts?
• By using the PodarokBox name and logo; Never respond to e-mails and SMS that request your personal information, credit card and account information, passwords.
• Do not rely on advertisements and announcements, various promises made for fraudulent purposes through fake websites and social media accounts or by creating the impression that PodarokBox is being searched for.
• PodarokBox does not require a password for any transaction via phone or e-mail. Do not share your password and password with anyone.
• Be suspicious of any email that promises an unreasonably good deal, asks you to take immediate action, contains attachments or links, or asks for your personal information.
• Do not open or reply to links from people you do not know.
If you think you have encountered posts for fraudulent purposes, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I recognize fake emails and websites?
It will not ask for personal data such as your password, credit card or bank number in an email.
Our emails never contain attachments. If you get a message with an attachment, do not open it.
Fraudulent emails often ask you to reply to the message with confidential information.
Fraudulent emails can contain attachments asking you to open and install them.
Fraudulent emails often use threatening language that prompts you to take immediate action.
Watch out for fraudulent sites created with the PodarokBox name, logo or content.
A few examples;
If you think you have encountered a fake e-mail or website, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
What can I do to ensure transaction security?
• Make sure the connection is via secure connection https: //.
• Make sure you have accessed our website at www.podarokbox.com.
• Use 3D Secure when paying.
• Be sure to download the applications you want to install on your mobile phones from official application stores (such as Google Play, App Store).
• PodarokBox does not have any other websites for sales, campaigns or business partnerships.